Saturday, November 22, 2014

Things that make me remember I'm not in China anymore....

I thought this would be fun :)

1. No squatty potties.  Enough said.

2. Drivers actually using their turn signals, and not feeling like I'm knocking at death's door while in the car.

3. Being able to blog on my couch as opposed to the bathroom.  If you are confused about this, you need to go back to my earlier posts :)

The infamous blogging bathroom

4.  Blazing fast Internet.  I mean, did you see how many pictures were in my last post?  All uploaded within a minute...ahhhh!

5.  Meijer and Kroger aren't 4 stories tall.

6.  I'm no longer considered to be a "taller" person.

7. I know what I ordered at the DFW airport, instead of hoping we chose the right thing!

8.  My bed doesn't feel like I'm sleeping on just a box spring.

9.  I can't call room service.  Bummer.

10. I can use water out of the faucet...for everything!  Yay!

In other news, I have two, red sweatpants clad ninjas living in our house.  You have been warned!  I threw in a few other first week home pictures.  All in all, it's been a great week, aside from the arctic temperatures that welcomed us back home.  The little guy has not been happy with those!  We have his medical appointment at the adoption clinic Monday, so prayers are appreciated!  I will keep everyone updated!


It's dangerous in the playhouse...and yes, this is the little lady's "look" these days.  Sharing stinks! ;)

First time having popcorn.  Loved it!
Two cutest ninja's ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment