Monday, November 17, 2014

Home!

I know that that comes as no surprise to any of you reading this, but I have to do an official we are home post :)  As I had mentioned in the last post, we flew out of Hong Kong on Saturday, which I was super nervous about.  I mean, I know how the other two are with flying only to Arizona, so flying over 14 hours with a new little person made me want to cry!  However, this little man....WAS A CHAMP!  We played for a bit, pushed all of the buttons on the personal movie screen he had, called the flight attendants about a half dozen times on accident...whoops!  He also played the iPad, and of course slept and ate.  I seriously kept waiting for the ball to drop on the plane, but thankfully, it never did!  He was amazing!  I think I had a more enjoyable flight on the way home than on the way to China!  I never thought I would say that!!!

By the time we touched down for the last time, I was sooo ready to get off of that plane, hug my other babies, and introduce them to their new brother!  My plan was for us to make a potty stop before exiting the terminal and seeing our family and friends.  But, we ended up being at like the first gate, so we were literally two steps away from seeing everyone!  The little guy was really disoriented at first, seeing as how he slept the whole second flight.  It took him a few minutes, and then he was all about playing with his new siblings and our friends!  It was adorable!

Our first day home was a success as well!  We played, and the little man explored his new territory some more!  The other two little ones are completely in love with their brother...so far at least ;)  Day two has gone good as well, although I'm pretty sure that the little guy is NOT enjoying the freezing cold temps he was welcomed home with.  I mean seriously, do you blame him?!?!  I will try to get some good sibling shots soon, I promise!!!  Thanks to all of you for your love, prayers and support during this journey.  We have been so blessed by our family and friends!!

Our welcoming crew

My twins!!!

Isn't he the cutest???

Our first photo as a family of 5!!


LOVE these littles!!




No comments:

Post a Comment