Sunday, February 23, 2014

3 Days!!!!

3 DAYS!  That was all it took to have ALL of the pieces in our jewelry fundraiser SOLD!  Yay!  We have such awesome family and friends!  A huge thank you to all of you who purchased from us!  There were a few people who wanted to purchase but didn't have the chance because everything went so quickly.  I am partnering with Compelled Designs again and throwing out an additional 10 pieces up for grabs!  They will be a different mix, including pieces specific to China and Africa!  The Chinese pieces will be identical to the piece I had specifically requested in the fundraiser that was my early Mother's Day present.

Here she is.....


Oh I loved it the moment I saw it!  The heart lies exactly over the area where our little man is from.  Be still by beating heart!  I love it!  I will post the new round of jewelry as soon as I have them in.  Eek! 

I wish I had super exciting news as far as our home study report being finalized, but unfortunately we wait.   Please be praying for it to be finalized within the next few weeks so we can send out our I 800 A.  The good news is that I was told by our agency that it has been taking 90 days to process the I 800 A, but I have recently been seeing that for most people this time has been reduced by nearly half!  Praying that this will be the case for us!  Hopefully we will have an update on this soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment