Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Compelled Designs Fundraiser - Part 2......AND....

I am so excited about what came to see me in the mail today!  I truly wish I could answer with our finalized copy of our home study, but the answer today is the additional pieces for our fundraiser from Compelled Designs!  I was seriously like a kid in a candy shop opening them!  All of these beauties are posted below, and are $25 each, which includes $1 for shipping.  If you are local, they are $24.  They would make wonderful Mother's Day gifts, or birthday presents, or just because gifts...ok, you get the point!  There are only 7 that I'm posting, because I have had 3 of the 10 pieces sell before they even arrived in my hot little hands!  Yippee!  These were all of my China specific pieces, but the good news is, I still do have two pieces specific to Africa, so if you are an adoptive mama of a little from Africa, or know of someone who is, these are perfect for them!  As with the last ones, the verse references that are listed on the back side of the pieces are below the item number.  Let me know if you have any questions!  

In adoption news...well...we wait.  I am told that our home study is currently in the process of approval from our agency, and that we should be hearing news within the next few days, but I am growing very, very impatient.  Our home study has been completed now for nearly a month and a half, and it is literally beginning to drive me insane.  Every day that goes by that we don't receive that copy of our home study is one more day that our sweet little man has to live in an orphanage without us, and one more day that we have to endure without him.  

**I'm interrupting this post to let everyone know that as I was typing the above words, I received an email from my agency, saying that our final home study has been approved, and was instructing our social worker to send the final copy to us ASAP!!!***  Whooo hooo!!!  Praise the Lord!** 

I guess with the above being said, now we will wait for our sweet little mailman to bring us our home study, and then promptly grab kindly take that hot little envelope from his hands and run to Fed Ex as quickly as possible to send out the I 800 A!  Everything for our I 800 A is ready to go, so literally all we have to do is add the home study to that envelope and send it out!  

Please be praying first and foremost for our little man, for his safety and protection, and also for our home study to arrive as quickly as possible, and for the I 800 A processing to go quickly and smoothly.  The clock is ticking!!!!

Now without further adieu, the Compelled Design pieces!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment