Saturday, February 8, 2014

Compelled Designs Jewelry Fundraiser!!!!!

As I had mentioned in my previous post from earlier today, I won a drawing for a jewelry fundraising kit from Compelled Designs to raise money to bring our little man home!  I'm sooooo over the moon excited about this opportunity!  Each piece will be sold for $25, which includes $1 towards the cost of shipping, (unless you are local of course.)  They are beautiful pieces, and far exceeded my expectations!  As soon as I laid eyes on them, I was in love!  Each piece has a Bible verse reference on the back, so if you are interested in knowing which verse corresponds with a specific piece, let me know!  Best way to get in touch with me is via email at theschaadts@hotmail.com, or via Facebook message.  These are first come, first serve people, so don't wait!










2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your little guy is adorable! We knew Michael from Grace Baptist and were really excited to hear your news when we ran into his parents a couple weeks ago. We adopted our little girl four years ago from China and what an experience and blessing it has been! This is an exciting and challenging journey filled with blessings! Again, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Lyn did mention that you two had spoken! Thank you so much! Yes, we are very excited!

    ReplyDelete