Saturday, October 25, 2014

3 Days!!!!

It is completely surreal even writing that number!  I seriously felt like we were NEVER going to be leaving for China, and now it's here!  Right now there are a million things running through my mind all of the time, which is I'm sure just like every other parent feels before they are about to fly half way around the world for more than half of a month!  I think about what I might be forgetting to pack, what I might be forgetting to tell our awesome parents who are watching our kiddos while we are gone... sniff, sniff...and everything else in between.  We are so ready to go, but also so thankful that we had the opportunity to be here for our Trick or Treat night, which was tonight, so we could spend it with the kids.  They had a blast, and of course got tons of candy!


We didn't go with a family themed Halloween as we have in the past, mainly due to my lack of time.  Don't worry, we will be back as a pack next year!  Cutest gang from the Wild West ever!!!

As we prepare to leave on our journey, please be praying for those kiddos' hearts as well.  They aren't super thrilled to see us go, and I'm also pretty sure that the little lady there does not realize how long we are going to be gone.  Breaks my heart!!!  I know they will have a blast with their grandparents, and be completely spoiled, but it's such a long time to be away from them!!!

Packing to be done!  Annnnd...my last day of work before we leave is tomorrow!  Another update before we hop on that plane...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment